Tuesday, November 20, 2007

SSCS Post

It's okay - I'm still in the land of the living - just the very busy part of it. Lots of sewing done but with DD1 being so busy with her coursework so hogging the computer I've not had much chance to get near it. I will try and share some of my output with you later or over the next couple of days

As instructed by Donna our very own Secret Santa Elf please Secret Santa I'm requesting to the maker - please don't show my present, I'd like it to be a complete surprise as it'll be the only one I probably get.

To the same tune as my present is so receiver specific I don't intend to show it either - sorry girls. You'll just have to wait 'til Christmas morning.

HO HO HO!!!

1 comment:

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

I must post this as well...and I am sure they will come up with something!! Tracey