Sunday, December 15, 2013

There's been a definite emphasis..................

............... on the masculine side of things at the sewing machine this week

 
lots of dinosaurs on the one hand
 
 
or maybe you prefer a tractor or two
 
Lots of secret mission stitching for Christmas so I can't say too much more
 
Suffice to say I've spent a lovely afternoon with my mum pinning several quilt sandwiches.  She has access to a large table in the communal area of the complex that my parents live in and where I can do this without having to kneel on the floor
 
Lovely to spend time just chatting to her while I ironed and then pinned away and her extra pair of hands made laying out the layers so much easier
 
Lots of machine quilting to get on with now so I can get them finished ready for Christmas

No comments: