Saturday, January 19, 2013

It's okay................

................ I'm not that speedy























This isn't another finish for 2013

It's one of last year's baby quilts from the two I made for colleagues

You know how it is when you're in a hurry

Up against a deadline, you put in that final stitch late at night and heave a sigh of relief

Then whip some wrapping paper round it and the job's done......

........ but without taking a photo first

Thankfully my colleague Lucy agreed to take a photo and send it to me

So I have evidence of the finished article to show to you - the design is taken from another of Kate's quilts - she always comes up with lovely ideas - this one was fun and quick to sew

Still stitching the brown and sand blocks but have also started another project in colours to match the table runner - lots of little 4 patches and HSTs to show you next time

1 comment:

Kate North said...

I like how the background all melds into one in your quilt Anne - with my stripy background, it didn't happen so much, but it's a good effect with a small print. Might have to make another one to test it out!