Saturday, July 08, 2006

More design inspirations from Budapest







The church I showed you the roof of yesterday has the most beautiful fresco paintings inside - amazingly unusual for a church they were totally happy for me to take as many photos as I wished. I was like a kid in a candy store! Thank heavens for digital cameras

These are just a small selection of some of the patterns which blew my mind away :o)

Just take a couple of minutes to click them to full size and study them - totally awesome!

I defy anyone not to find at least one patchwork or applique pattern in there - Enjoy!

5 comments:

quiltpixie said...

yummmmmy eye candy before breakfast! Thanks :-)

Judy said...

That 3rd picture really has my applique brain thinking. I love the floral mirror thingy witht he leaves all gold and red, then red and gold...alternating back and forth!

Very cool indeed and the work! My MY!!

kcdi said...

Those are brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing them!

Shelina said...

You're right, these are absolutely amazing.

margaret said...

Those patterns are altogether amazing - I've seen them and have quite a few photos (pre-digital) - thanks for the reminder!