Sunday, July 30, 2006

One Word

This is a meme I've spotted on several blogs over the past day or two - I found limiting my answers to a single word damned nigh impossible - as my father would say 'I've been vaccinated with a gramophone needle' - I reckon I just have verbal diarrhoea.

One Word for -
1. Yourself: productive
2. Your partner: dependable
3. Your hair: titian
4. Your Mother: rocklike
5. Your Father: frail
6. Your favorite item: butterflies
7. Your dream last night: forgotten
8. Your favorite drink: lemon-squash
9. Your dream home: spacious
10. The room you are in: multi-purpose
11. Your pleasure: family
12. Your fear: ill-health
13. Where you want to be in ten years: here
14. Who you hung out with last night: husband
15. What you're not: skinny
16. Your best friends: husband
17. One of your wish list items: longevity
18. Your gender: female
19. The last thing you did: grocery-shopping
20. What you are wearing: comfortable
21. Your favorite weather: Spring
22. Your favorite book: current one
23. Last thing you ate: cheesy-biscuits
24. Your life: frenetic
25. Your mood: focussed
26. The last person you talked to on the phone: Dad
27. Who you are thinking about right now: parents

Okay - go on as difficult as it is - have a go........

2 comments:

Lily Mulholland said...

Well that explains your choice of butterflies on the previous post!

Linda C said...

Anne, this made me chuckle 'I've been vaccinated with a gramophone needle'

I love the way you write and often chuckle about something you said. You have a flair for it and that makes your posts fun to read.