Friday, June 30, 2006

Nothing's ever wasted - and look what Santa brought me a little late :o)


Well the 'm' came in useful for Jamie Carragher - as Tonya said it would - thank goodness it wasn't an 'x' - you don't get to use many of those - except of course for Xabi Alonso but that would have to be a capital letter :o)

The other picture shows my new extension table - a very overdue joint Christmas and Birthday present from December and April - well the money from that paid a good proportion of it anyway.

It arrived by courier this afternoon so of course I had to have a play and chose Jamie to christen it :o)

It's taking a little getting used to but I'm sure will be invaluable especially when I come to quilt that ostrich.

5 comments:

quiltpixie said...

I recently bought an extension for my machine too... I hadn't realized what a big difference it would make, but I'm really glad I own it now

Finn said...

Super...I hear such good things from people that have those extentions...should make the big stuff easier. I see I am very behind on my reading at your blog, sorry about that and my computer woes. The names are coming along soooo well! Still, such a big untaking..I'm impressed!

Leah Spencer said...

Your extension table looks great! I have one myself - I find that it hurts my wrist to use it for regular piecing, but for free-motioning, it's absolutely wonderful!

Pam said...

Well -- sounds like I need me one of thoses. I don't know if I've ever seen them for Pfaff machines though.

Looks like the names are coming along wonderfully. How is the swimming going?

Tonya Ricucci said...

Name looks fabulous, of course. you are such a whiz at this. I have extension table envy now.