Friday, June 23, 2006

Way to go Oz!



Put this one up in honour of Lily on Cascade as the Socceroos drew with Croatia last night to go through with Brazil from their group to the last 16 for the first time ever in the World Cup

Also for DS as Harry Kewell pictured here in total elation is a Liverpool player (one on the 'to do' list for the letters)

Lots of blue bullseye blocks done over the last couple of days but not assembled onto the main piece so not much to show picture wise.

Won't have much time for stitching from tomorrow morning as it's the ninety miles an hour weekend this weekend but may take some hexagons to cover to pass the time :o) whilst watching DD1 rugby train tomorrow

Last day today of the double life (two schools per day) at work - thank goodness - I'm more exhausted than I thought I'd be - I will be by Sunday!

Should be back in time to drop asleep on the couch in front of the England v Ecuador match - as if !!!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Not a clue about soccer, I guess I'm a football kinda gal, but I love your passion. It's good you get a summer break. Every once and a while, I get antsy about quilting, but I sit back and say, there will always be quilts and your kids won't always be in sports. Enjoy it.

Lily Mulholland said...

Yay the socceroos!!

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi.

Of course Australians are now all football experts - even if we do still insist on calling it soccer!