Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Not much stitching going on around here today


Early start this morning - I was in work for 8.15 instead of 9.30 as my lovely lovely husband came with me to erect my new set of shelves that we'd bought from Ikea.
Yesterday the IT techie guys were in moving network points so my colleague could physically relocate to the other end of the office to make better use of the full space available. Her relocation left me with a big space near my desk to put up the shelves and DH went into work late so he could do that for me.
At present we're managing temporarily on our original small desks but in about two weeks we should take delivery of our two new corner desks so we can get properly settled.
It's taken since last September but now at last we're starting to get organised and maybe I might even get to not begrudge going to work quite so much!
Just so you don't think I'v forgotten that this is ostensibly a quilting blog here's a bit of eye candy for you........
Some more of the quilts from our suitcase exhibition on Monday

4 comments:

atet said...

Ok, that really was a magic suitcase to fit all of those in there. Thanks for the lovely eye candy!

meggie said...

Oh wow, those suitcase quilts are all so lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Tanya said...

Aren't those quilts pretty! I love the way they seem to be the same size but are displayed in different directions! What fun!

YankeeQuilter said...

Thanks for the photos! Such a suitcase! I'm still giggling about the cowparsley...